- TV Shows
- TV Schedule
- Auto Racing
- Moto Racing
Welcome to Big Shots Titans at the Tee! Where power versus power and speed versus speed!
This isn’t your father’s golf! Whether you’re a fan of stock car racing or golf, there’s something for everyone as your favorite “drivers of the golf ball” step up to the tee in this first class competition to see who can drive the ball the furthest, yet keep it in the fairway. Tune in each week to see which of your favorite competitors emerge as winners or losers. And of course, only the series finale will unveil the team champion!
Episode 1 - The Battle at Cabarrus: There’s plenty of excitement in the air amongst the fans gathered at Cabarrus Country Club (Concord, NC), as they watch the inaugural event of the 2008 HorsePower Tee Shot Tour. Is the final outcome this evening predictable? No Way! You’ll be on the edge of your seat as the competitors battle it out until the very end.
Watch Elliot Sadler, Hermie Sadler (could there be a good old-fashioned family feud brewing as these brothers compete?), Brian Vickers, David Ragan, Marcos Ambrose, J.J. Yeley, Stephen Leicht, and Austin Petty as this star-studded cast of players hang up their driving suits after a day on the track and pick up their driver for these exciting power golf events under the lights.
The Sadlers and their Sprint Cup colleagues will pair up each week in this unique competition with an outstanding array of Power Golf professionals that reads like a “Who’s Who” of the long drive golf world:
• Sean “The Beast” Fister, three-time World Long Drive Champion (1995, 2001, 2005)
• Brooks “Big Kountry” Baldwin, 2005 Alpha Long Drive Classic Champion
• Danny “The Blade” Luirette, 2008 World Long Drive Finalist
• Kevin “The Bull” Bullard, 2007 LDA Desert Launch Long Drive Champion
• Vince “Boom Boom” Howell, 2007 Thunderball Long Drive Champion
• Scott “All Day Long” Ionno, 2006 Pinnacle Exceptional Driver Champion
• Jarrod “J.D.” Murkerson, 2007 U.S. Long Drive Champion (Little Rock, AR)
• Carl “Franchise” Wolter, 2002 World Long Drive Champion